Changing the way people heal from chronic pain
Please reach us at 866-757-2284 if you cannot find an answer to your question.
ActiPatch is a Pulsed Shortwave Therapy device that is clinically proven to provide effective relief of muscle and joint pain. It is ideal for arthritis, back pain, knee pain, fibromyalgia, sports injury, tendonitis and more.
ActiPatch uses Pulsed Shortwave Therapy (PSWT) to interrupt abnormal pain signaling in the nerves. ActiPatch reaches deep into the painful area to provide real relief at the source. ActiPatch can be used 24/7.
Depending on the severity of the injury, patient pain levels can begin to subside after only 2-3 hours of wearing ActiPatch and will continue to decrease as long as the device is being used continuously or at least 12 hours per day. However, in some instances it could take up to 3-4 days for the therapy to take effect.
ActiPatch is drug free and has no harmful side effects. It can be worn by diabetics, arthritics, the elderly and bedridden.
Note: ActiPatch is non-sterile and should not be applied directly over open wounds, however it can be applied over bandaged wounds.
ONLY BETTER! You will not feel heat, nor will you feel the low level energy that is gently pulsed into the nerves.
The device loop area should be placed directly over the source of the pain. For maximum pain relief, wear continuously in one area until pain diminishes. Use the device for a minimum of 12 hours per day, up to 24 hours per day.
The device should be placed as close to the skin as possible. The therapy will also be effective through light clothing. You can use any type of wraps, adhesives, bandages, or clothing to help hold the device in place.
No. Do not use ActiPatch directly over a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, deep brain stimulator and nerve stimulators or other active implantable devices.
Yes. ActiPatch can be used with pain medications and may reduce your need for pain medication.
ActiPatch lasts up to 720 hours.1 The battery is not replaceable.
• There are no user-serviceable parts inside the unit. Do not attempt to modify or break open the device.
• Do not wear the device in the shower or bath: the device is not waterproof
• Keep this unit out of the reach of children
• If the LED light does not come on, it indicates that the device is no longer operational and can be disposed of according to local regulations. (Consult your local electronics store or waste management company for guidance on proper disposal of the device.)
• The device should not be used by/on children under the age of 17.
• The device is not intended for use on multiple patients.
• The IP (Ingress Protection) rating for the device is IP22 and therefore offers protection from touch by fingers and objects greater than 12 millimeters. Additionally, the device is protected from water spray less than 15 degrees from vertical.
• The device is non-sterile. Avoid exposing the device to lint, dust and light (including sunlight) to prevent discoloration and to prevent build up of residue.
• The time required for the ME EQUIPMENT to warm from the minimum storage temperature, or cool from the maximum storage temperature, is 1 hour.
• Do not use this device directly over a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, deep brain stimulator and nerve stimulators or other active implantable device.
• Do not use this device if you are experiencing sudden, unexplained pain. Sudden, unexplained pain can be an indicator of a serious medical condition and may require immediate medical attention.
• Do not use the device if you do not know the cause of your musculoskeletal pain. Contact your doctor to know more about the source of your pain.
• ActiPatch is a therapy for the adjunct treatment of musculoskeletal pain. Do not use for pain which is located deeper in the body, for example in the chest or stomach. This device is not intended to treat pain deep in the body.
• Do not use this device if you are pregnant or think you are pregnant.
• Do not use this device to treat cancer related pain. This device is not intended to treat cancer related pain.
• If you are in the care of a doctor, consult your doctor before using this device.
• If your pain does not improve after using the device for 7 days, stop using the device and consult your doctor.
• ActiPatch is not a sterile device, so it should not come in direct contact with open wounds or irritable spots.
• Choking hazard: do not swallow the unit.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Before using, check for damage to the module and cable insulation and use if there is no problem.